Monday, May 4, 2015

Friend Me - A Facebook Story!

She wants to be my friend? A certain Amania Zakaria!

I friend easily! I love people! Nitwits are my favorite kind, they made life amusing and entertaining! But kind lady, I don't even know who you are and in this age and time friending strangers is ill advised! It’s like saying 'boom' in the airport; you get arrested and put away!

Coming to that, there's a special that’s going on for women! Women who are put away are entitled to three meals served to them, can pick up a leisurely activity and do not have to worry about laundry or driving those free-boarders to school! So next time life is weighing heavily on you, take a taxi to the airport and say 'boom'!

I love social media; I'm finally hooked on after several years of observing from the corners! By the way while I was in the corner I was cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, reading stories and organizing playdates for my two infants! For those who poke fun at my antisocial behavior or my lacking texting skills, I was being what back in the day they called 'responsible'! But don't worry your pretty little heads about that! I know spelling in hard!

So now, I'm on the social scene once again, wishing cousins on their anniversaries, keeping tabs on friends, posting paint by numbers and showing how well I stay within the lines! I'm happy but I am scared! Mostly because of creeps! Random strangers wanting to befriend me, cause I walk around in my tee-shirt reading 'Friend me -I'm real easy!' 

Well, I'm not easy and I'm not easily friend able, but those who call me friend know they can count on me forever! Its called being there and caring! Not possible for one human to be there for 800 friends I imagine! 

We live in the footnotes of the universe, perhaps forgotten by the Gods because we smell bad and are melting too many glaciers! Your life is precious but not so precious that you stick it in my face and ask me for love!  This especially applies to those nincompoops, those bootleggers who claim to have studied in my prestigious college and extend their hand in friendship, because I went to 'mechanic school' and am now a fore-man in a trucking garage!

I might be blowing this out of proportion! But if you Amania Zakaria want to be my friend, punch in a fine note, tell me that you are related to Fareed Zakaria and that after befriending you I might have a chance at an interesting conversation, some entertainment and amusement of my liking - a bit of brain fodder! Now that will make things easy for you and less scary for me!

By the way, I'm a grown woman now! I love specials and I'm not afraid of calling you out!



No comments:

Post a Comment