Sunday, August 30, 2015

Psychic Channeling


A psychic just invited me to a channeling practice via e-mail!  The invitation said that I could talk to my loved ones on the other side. I’m expected to bring in a picture of the person with whom I wish to speak.

Now that could be a problem for me. For I so... badly want to talk with that part of my own self who lives on the other side. The part of me that I have killed with my criticism, my fears and my unusually high expectations!

I desire to speak with that part of myself for whom I cannot feel love for readily. I wish to make amends and I am curious to know what that part on the other side will have to tell me.

Let me take a guess!

She will tell me that she is already doing a lot. She will tell me that she feels unappreciated by me. She will tell me that she cannot become perfect like I expect her to be. She will tell me that I should pay attention to her inborn nature rather than push her against her grain. She will tell me to tone down my criticism of her. She will tell me that she's had it with me at times. She will tell me that she enjoys her insanity and I should stop calling it a 'suffering'.  She will also tell me that this conversation has been helpful and that we should do it more often.

Guess I'm a psychic too! Please do come in for a reading and please do bring in a picture of yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment