Saturday, January 10, 2015

What if I told you?

What if I told you?

I am creative, quiet, introverted, solitary, interesting, intelligent, kind, warm, caring, loyal, trustworthy, motherly and enlightened. I am also neurotic, quick tempered, moody, ruthless when angry, needy, annoying, judging, intolerant of fools and self absorbed. I think deep thoughts and visit places in my mind that most people wouldn't dare . I also have an unusual sense of humor that prevents me from taking myself too seriously.. I feel isolated in large groups and extremely vulnerable because I hurt easily. Most of all I am passionate human who lives practically with no skin!

There I've told you what I know! My cards are laid out flat upon the table for you to see and I remain enthusiastic about this game of life that I wish to pursue openly! 

Why am I telling you this?

Because I know! I know that you are good, kind, compassionate, caring, interesting, beautiful, bold, strong, intelligent, friendly and sometimes better than me. But I choose to tell you this because like me, you are vulnerable, you hurt easily, you are needy for love, you crave understanding and you desire to be known. You too, make promises that you break, lie occasionally, duck down to avoid me and open your arms when I'm in pain or hungry. 

Still unsure why I tell you this!

Well my friend,  I believe that when I set my cards down for you to see then I set not just myself but I also set you free! In your perfection you isolate me but in your vulnerability you draw me close and you set us both free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment